In 1959, Lee Brouillette and Larry Hatchette (L&L) opened the doors of L&L OFFICE SUPPLY, INC. in Laurens, SC with barely enough inventory to stock only a few shelves. After a few short years, Lee became sole owner of the business. Lee along with wife Barbara and their three sons began to expand and grow the business. Many long hours of hard work and determination was the standard as business began to grow. In 1982, L&L opened its second location in Clinton, SC.
L&L OFFICE SUPPLY, INC. is one of the longest operating retail businesses in the area. It has become one of the oldest and most respected businesses in the Office Products Industry.
It has been a privilege to serve our community and call our customers our friends for over 50 years.